1. thelittleloaf January 7, 2013 at 8:31 am · Reply

I absolutely love the look of this dish and you’re right, that chilli lime vinaigrette would be gorgeous on so many things.

As for wedding planning, I’m getting married in August and absolutely loving the process – I promise you can make it fun not stressful! Just listen to your heart rather than all the other interfering people around you ;-)

2. carey January 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm · Reply

I love love love the idea of a tangy, spicy vinaigrette with acorn squash! You’re so right — it’s a heavy little thing on its own, and bringing some brightness to the mix is a perfect idea. (I’m totally psyched to go out and grab an acorn squash now — yessss.)

Hurray for wedding planning! That’s something I haven’t had to deal with yet, so I can only imagine what a crazy mixture of fun and stress and excitement it is. But still, yaaay!! (:

3. Amy January 8, 2013 at 4:33 pm · Reply

Bother us with all the wedding details you want! I love hearing about them, and I think it’s so exciting. I can see how planning for it would be extremely overwhelming sometimes, though. When is your wedding, by the way?

And this recipe looks awesome. I often eat squash during the winter, but you’re right, they are quite heavy. This vinaigrette sounds perfect, I think I’ll try it on some delicata squash in the next couple weeks when I return to school.

4. Lynne @ CookandBeMerry January 10, 2013 at 3:54 am · Reply

Saw your photo on FoodGawker and had to come and see your luscious recipe. I love lime vinaigrettes and cilantro so this is so enticing. Happy New Year!

5. shoko January 11, 2013 at 12:38 am · Reply

Yum! And this one, too! :)

6. Flight School January 15, 2013 at 10:07 am · Reply

This looks really good and really simple :) Perfect for a busy evening!