1. Two Red Bowls December 31, 2013 at 9:40 am · Reply

It’s so funny, my mother loves making a bread in her bread maker where she adds candied fruit, raisins, and marmalade. She calls it “fruit bread” and she’s convinced she made it up. It sounds and looks a lot like panettone to me…. lol. I might have to show this recipe to her and see how she likes it, because it looks just perfect. Lovely reflection — hope this year brings many more good things for you, Linda, whether it’s small nudges and gentle prods or something bigger and grander. So glad I found you and excited to keep following through 2014!

2. saucy gander December 31, 2013 at 9:06 pm · Reply

Beautiful photos! My brain also went on holidays and didn’t get around to making panettone, will bookmark this recipe for next year…

3. Sini | my blue&white kitchen January 1, 2014 at 7:16 am · Reply

Beauties! Who said you couldn’t eat panettone after Christmas? This is just too tempting.

Have an exciting 2014!

4. Katrina @ WVS January 1, 2014 at 12:27 pm · Reply

I am totally with you. I hope 2014 turns out awesome, but if it doesn’t it’s no big deal! LOVE these muffins!

5. Izy January 6, 2014 at 5:28 pm · Reply

haha yes, I agree with the brain switch-off and realistic 2014 expectations! After all it is the hardships which help you to appreciate the good things even more :)
    Those panettone are adorable! I can just imagine slicing one up and making mini french toast with it.

6. Mandy @ lady and pups January 8, 2014 at 2:18 am · Reply

These gorgeous photos feel like a warm hug… so warm… you should stare at your own photos now because I know you need it in the middle of this historical… polar vortex…

PS, pessimism is just keeping it realz.