Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /hermes/bosnaweb14a/b1232/ipg.lindaspeakeasycom/thetarttart/wp-content/themes/origin/library/functions/core.php on line 32
Holiday Cookies for Sweet Paul magazine » The Tart Tart

1. Kate @ ¡Hola! Jalapeño December 1, 2014 at 3:45 pm · Reply

These are stunning, stunning cookies. Maybe even to beautiful to eat, except probably not since I have a hard time with willpower. Happy Holidays!

2. Rose December 1, 2014 at 4:25 pm · Reply

Mouth watering…..scrolling down…..can’t see the recipes!
    Help please Linda :)

3. Marta @ What should I eat for breakfast today December 1, 2014 at 5:56 pm · Reply

Congrats on the story! And I’d love to move to a new apartment. I need to organise it next year.

4. Cathy Anderson December 2, 2014 at 12:26 am · Reply

Beautiful work-I can’t wait to get the chance to bake with you someday!

5. Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar December 2, 2014 at 1:23 am · Reply

So many lovely cookies! And the lemon shortbread might just be my fav!

6. Kathryn December 2, 2014 at 3:48 am · Reply

Such great pictures Linda! I love how each photograph seems to capture a different mood. Well done too on surviving a big move and all the accompanying stress. I hate moving with a fiery passion.

7. Katie Fiore December 2, 2014 at 8:01 am · Reply

Yay!!! I think Christmas Cookies are my favorite part of the whole season. Christmas Cookies = Happiness!

8. Katie Fiore December 2, 2014 at 8:02 am · Reply

Yay! I think the cookies are the best part of the whole season! Christmas Cookies = Happiness!

9. Brianne December 2, 2014 at 8:47 am · Reply

Beautiful photos, Linda! I am so into the peanut brittle with Sichuan peppercorns, but everything you listed sounds amazing. I’m glad things are settling down for you! I’m adjusting to a new and much smaller kitchen and more direct sunlight than ever thanks to a big move last month. Here’s to working out the kinks and getting back to blogging!

10. cynthia December 5, 2014 at 10:51 am · Reply

Oh goodness, such beautiful photos!!! Congratulations on such a gorgeous story — I feel like your aesthetic is such a dreamy match for Sweet Paul Mag :) — and omg HUGE congrats on the move! Moves are so so stressful. Hope you’re all settled in and cozy in your new apartment! That kitchen (!!!! an island!!) sounds wonderful. Yay, Linda!

(PS Fingers crossed we’re still semi-neighbors?!)

11. Erika December 6, 2014 at 4:38 pm · Reply

Congrats on a super awesome shooting assignment + finishing up your move!!! Moving is the absolute worst, but moving into a new, roomy place that you love? Heaven. Love your photos as always, particularly that one of the lovely crescent cookies!! I (unfortunately for my waistline) adore shortbread, so these sound ridiculously amazing. All around yay!!!

12. Sini | My Blue&White Kitchen December 9, 2014 at 5:25 am · Reply

Congrats on the move, Linda! Oh and Sweet Paul; so awesome!! Love these shots; the biscotti pic is probably my favorite. xx

13. Sam @ Love, Cake December 17, 2014 at 10:05 pm · Reply