Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ba/b1232/ipg.lindaspeakeasycom/thetarttart/wp-content/themes/origin/library/functions/core.php on line 32
Swirls and Chocolate Peanut Butter Tarts » The Tart Tart

1. Anne Bonney April 22, 2015 at 2:56 pm · Reply

Great photos – I almost licked my monitor screen

2. Michelle @ Hummingbird High April 22, 2015 at 4:57 pm · Reply

Linda, this is gorgeous! I love all the swirls!

3. Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar April 22, 2015 at 6:43 pm · Reply

Whoa, those swirls are stunning!!! I need more than one of these tarts.

4. Lindsey April 22, 2015 at 7:51 pm · Reply

couldn’t agree more about those swirls, girl! stunning captures as always, linda. hope you are well and enjoying the spring season so far! xo

5. Kathryn April 23, 2015 at 4:16 am · Reply

Too stunning! I’m a terrible swirl-er and mine look nowhere near as pro as yours do but this has definitely inspired me to get better at it because the effect is so pretty!

6. Rochelle @ Oh So Sweet Baker April 23, 2015 at 9:00 am · Reply

The swirls in these tarts are so artistic and the fact that they are edible is a bonus!

7. Brianne April 23, 2015 at 9:38 am · Reply

So many swirls! I love this series of images. I tried to swirl jam into ice cream once and failed miserably. You might be giving nature too much credit, girl ;) I hope all is well for you!

8. Alanna April 24, 2015 at 3:47 am · Reply

Ah, these are so stupid pretty Linda, and that flavor combo can’t be beat. <3

9. cynthia April 24, 2015 at 1:13 pm · Reply

I love these so very much!! Just gorgeous. Hope you’re well, friend :)

10. Hannah April 28, 2015 at 9:11 pm · Reply

I saw the meringue photo on Pinterest and I had to see what madness was behind it! And instead I found a recipe for peanut butter and chocolate tarts (!!!), which is probably the only thing better than those meringues… Congrats on your Saveur nomination too!

11. Renee Kemps May 12, 2015 at 4:18 pm · Reply

Everything is SO beautiful!! Absolutely love the photos and the recipes sounds so good!

12. todd wagner May 20, 2015 at 2:51 pm · Reply

I don’t even know what to say…these are too beautiful for words. Your photography is TRULY some of the best :)