Pumpkin pie recipe is a simple and easy recipe. It can be prepared easily and quickly. The recipe is made using the canned pumpkin and other ingredients.
|Servings||6 – 8|
|Yield||1 – 9 inch pie|
|Total Cooking Time||1 hour 30 minutes|
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar or sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten well
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Mix the sugar and eggs until smooth. Combine with pumpkin and evaporated milk.
2. Combine all of the spices together in a small bowl, mix well, and then add to the wet ingredients.
3. Pour into a pie crust that has been prebaked for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, or into unbaked pie crust (which will take longer to bake).
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Cool completely before serving with whipped cream or ice cream on top if desired.
Total Fat: 9g
Saturated Fat: 4g