1. la domestique September 17, 2012 at 1:20 pm · Reply

Homemade fries are the best- especially because you get to enjoy them piping hot.

2. Eileen September 17, 2012 at 2:07 pm · Reply

Look at those teeny crunchy guys! I would love to throw a handful of these beautiful fries on top of a big bowl of soup. The perfect garnish1

3. Amy September 17, 2012 at 11:30 pm · Reply

Wow! What a beautiful wedding ring. I’ve never seen anything like it. Good choice with that one. And I saw that picture of “love” when you pinned it… so nice. Pinterest is great for those kinds of things–the things that have just that right sort of mood and feeling.

And matchstick fries! I really only prefer my potato deep-fried, too, (although Waylon has turned me on to pan-fried potatoes heavy with spices) but I’ve never tried them at home. Now I’ve got a new project to try one day!

4. Rosebud September 19, 2012 at 11:50 am · Reply

I love these little fries. They are the main reason I frequent the Steak and Shake restaurant. Might have to try them at home.

5. Stacy Williams September 20, 2012 at 6:37 am · Reply

Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)

6. Steve Perry September 24, 2012 at 7:56 am · Reply

Try cooking these up in duck fat. Absolutely wonderful!

7. Li October 7, 2012 at 1:15 am · Reply

Hi, I tried making these fries a few days ago and they were a hit! I didn’t cut them as narrow as yours but they cooked up great anyway, thanks for the recipe!

8. Leslie W December 12, 2013 at 1:46 am · Reply

This is exactly how my husband & I like our fries – don’t know how I never tried it at home! Thanks! Just saw a commercial for Burger King showing that they changed theirs to crinkle cut “fluffy” fries & we looked at each other & said Ugh. Being new to you I don’t know what the ring comments are about but I guess congratulations are in order!