1. Eileen June 6, 2014 at 1:44 pm · Reply

Yay, summer rolls! They are some of my favorite things to eat when it’s too hot to think. I definitely want to put avocado in my next batch!

2. cynthia June 7, 2014 at 10:54 am · Reply

Your site’s back!!! And your comments are back!!!!!!! These photos are beautiful and this summer roll sounds absolutely divine. Summer rolls have been on my to-do list forever and ever, but for some reason the rice paper wrappers intimidate me. With you to guide me I might actually have to try it soon, though :) Love this.

3. Michelle @ Hummingbird High June 7, 2014 at 1:08 pm · Reply

Um, yum. Come feed me? I once tried making salad rolls and ended up just eating salad with rice paper wrapping on the side. True story.

4. ATasteOfMadness June 8, 2014 at 1:33 am · Reply

This is gorgeous! I would like to try going gluten free for a bit. I should save this recipe for that time ;)

5. Debra June 8, 2014 at 10:27 am · Reply

I just totally love your blog – it never disappoints!!
    These avocados rolls have my name on them!
    Thanks!

6. Millie June 8, 2014 at 1:05 pm · Reply

These look totally gorgeous! Definitely want to try this out soon! The creamy avocado just sounds heavenly!

7. Sini | my blue&white kitchen June 8, 2014 at 2:09 pm · Reply

These summer rolls…YES! I love to eat summer rolls especially on hot summer days. Your avocado rolls look luscious! Can’t wait to make a batch. Also, I still have to discover Brooklyn; stroll its streets and eat my way through it. I’ve been there once but it was a really short visit. Next time I visit NYC, I definitely have to spend more time outside Manhattan.

8. Kathryn June 9, 2014 at 4:33 am · Reply

I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface of Brooklyn on my last couple of trips to New York. I can’t wait to explore it more next time I’m around. This = perfect summer food.

9. leaf (the indolent cook) June 15, 2014 at 9:51 am · Reply

They look so pristinely healthy. Love the choice of herbs!

10. Kitty Sweets June 24, 2014 at 6:38 pm · Reply

Hi Beautiful,
    I loved the way you described that story with your man’s parent’s friends. Your diction is so fun! I am a vegetarian and would love to hear some more ideas about the types of dips to use for this particular roll.
    Thanks for your time :)

11. Amanda - A Cookie Named Desire July 3, 2014 at 9:56 am · Reply

Yum! My mother would be so proud of me if I whipped these up for her. I think I might keep this one in my pocket for when I need to butter her up a bit ;)

12. Erika July 3, 2014 at 10:10 am · Reply

Oh my! You know those shrimp spring rolls at Vietnamese shops that are lined with those tasteless but pretty pink shrimps? You know those?! These sound so much better. Avocado > shrimp. Your writing is positively a joy to read and your photos are incredible!!

13. Thalia @ butter and brioche July 13, 2014 at 6:34 pm · Reply

yum.. these look so delicious and healthy. definitely a recipe i will be saving to recreate for my lunch time meals. thanks for sharing!

14. Laura @ Laura's Culinary Adventures July 15, 2014 at 4:48 pm · Reply

Sounds like a fun neightborhood!

15. Alanna July 26, 2014 at 2:33 am · Reply