1. Diane, A Broad September 12, 2012 at 6:59 pm · Reply

I made this cake after Miss Joy posted about it way back and I remember it being scrumptious (and devoured in 2.4 seconds flat when I brought it into the office). Thanks for reminding me of it! Now I’ll have to go search out a bundt pan in Paris.

2. la domestique September 12, 2012 at 10:28 pm · Reply

I love a bundt, and this one looks so pretty. You are a good friend. :)

3. Eileen September 12, 2012 at 10:43 pm · Reply

Well, as someone who also doesn’t like most cake, I’d personally suggest a pie. :) Or one of those French almond meal and yogurt cakes with lots of cut fruit sunk in them. However, this cake also looks pretty darn good! Coffee and chocolate, together forever. :)

4. cavaan September 12, 2012 at 11:56 pm · Reply

Cake and ice cream and best friend, this is amazing, you are amazing, I think my heart is weeping.

5. improvisingfood September 14, 2012 at 9:26 pm · Reply

great photos. ‘i can almost smell them…

6. Ronja @ a dash of faith September 19, 2012 at 1:22 am · Reply

The cake surely looks scrumptious! I definitely love my coffee with chocolate and/or cake, and this combines all of those together. Wonderful!

7. meatballs & milkshakes September 19, 2012 at 12:24 pm · Reply

LOVED Big Sur Bakery, and just looking at these pictures bring me back to one of the best vacations ever! Thanks!

8. Heidi January 9, 2013 at 8:10 pm · Reply

Do you think I could use vegetable oil instead of canola oil??

9. Kathleen April 18, 2014 at 10:36 pm · Reply

Hi I’m wondering if there is a recipe for the coffee ice cream..that’s how I found the bundt recipe lol seeing the ice cream post in pintrest, who doesn’t love a blog n bowl~

10. Kim June 4, 2014 at 8:59 am · Reply

Hi. I love the look of this cake and would love to make it but it seems from the amount of each individual ingredient that it makes a very large cake. In fact, I don’t even think I have a 10 inch bundt pan. Any possibilty of posting it again at some stage with an amended list of ingredients to make a smaller cake? Thanks. Kim

11. Monique August 27, 2014 at 2:52 pm · Reply

Hello,
    I love your recipe. I want to bake it for a guest in a couple of days. Can I use wheat flour or wheat pastry flour? Thank you for the recipe.