1. Ash- foodfashionparty July 31, 2013 at 11:31 am · Reply

I am loving the cardamom infused syrup and drink is gorgeous.

2. Eileen July 31, 2013 at 1:57 pm · Reply

This sounds like the perfect cocktail for a long summer evening! Now if I can only keep from just eating all the peaches whole over the sink… :)

3. Brianne August 1, 2013 at 3:54 pm · Reply

Cocktail creativity is so admirable! And heck yes to stretching out summer. We’ve been on a Dark and Stormy kick the last couple of months. It’s time to do something else with that ginger beer!

4. Alanna August 4, 2013 at 12:16 am · Reply

OMG!!! This cocktail looks like my idea of heaven. I am making this ASAP. I’m kind of freaking out inside. :) Thanks for the super sweet shout-out, Linda! Oh, and if you ever come across Ginger People’s ginger beer, it’s my favorite – spicy and not too sweet.

5. carey August 5, 2013 at 9:28 am · Reply

Whoa, how did I completely forget to comment on this?!

This sounds absolutely amazing. Ginger + peaches + bourbon = pure heaven. And I love that the ginger syrup uses cardamom! Reed’s Extra Spicy is my fav ginger beer, though I’m curious about the Ginger People’s one that Alanna mentioned!

Do some of those fancy fridges have options for dispensing crushed ice? I don’t know why, but I never trusted ice cubes that came from those dispensers on the doors. I don’t know how they’re made or what’s going on in that door. It’s probably totally normal and I’m just crazy. Anyway, I totally throw a bunch of cubes in a ziploc bag and smash them with a meat tenderizer. (:

6. Lily @ Life, Love, and Cupcakes August 29, 2013 at 11:28 am · Reply

Yet another awesome cocktail recipe!! And I think I have everything for this one (with the exception of the cardamom) but I’m sure it’ll still be delicious!

7. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) January 4, 2014 at 2:10 am · Reply

I just found your blog and it is seriously one of the most gorgeous I have seen!