Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ba/b1232/ipg.lindaspeakeasycom/thetarttart/wp-content/themes/origin/library/functions/core.php on line 32
Curried Cauliflower Agnolotti with Cilantro Brown Butter Sauce » The Tart Tart

1. thelittleloaf November 1, 2013 at 9:26 am · Reply

These look just incredibly beautiful! I’ve not got out my pasta machine for a long time but I may have to dust down those worksurfaces this weekend, I want these!

2. Shelly @ Vegetarian 'Ventures November 1, 2013 at 4:29 pm · Reply

This is sooo beautiful and inspiring! I find the process of making ravioli to be very relaxing and think this process would be similar! Can’t wait to experiment with some other filling ideas.

3. Katrina @ WVS November 1, 2013 at 6:02 pm · Reply

This looks absolutely wonderful. Love the photos!

4. Natasha November 1, 2013 at 7:34 pm · Reply

I love agnolotti but have never undertook to make it at home. This looks gorgeous and delicious!

5. Katie November 1, 2013 at 10:12 pm · Reply

Thanks for the kind words, Linda.

I’m glad that you’ve gotten some use out of your new pasta attachment! The agnolotti look gorgeous, and I like the idea of this cauliflower filling. Cauliflower is definitely one of my favourite late-season vegetables, especially roasted with cumin and coriander, but I hadn’t thought of bundling up it pasta! I’ve never actually cooked anything but cauliflower with white florets. How does the purple hold up in cooking? I suppose that blended with all that ricotta, it wouldn’t be quite as vivid. But I’m tickled right now by the idea of vivid purple filling right now.

6. Amy November 2, 2013 at 5:56 am · Reply

Very beautiful, Linda. That first shot especially – whew! Have yet to still conquer that mt everst that is homemade pasta, but I know it’s got to start sometime. I should just lower my expectations and realize that my first batch of pasta won’t look anything like this, haha

7. Julia November 2, 2013 at 10:45 am · Reply

This dish sounds really interesting … and it looks so mouthwatering!

8. Brianne November 3, 2013 at 1:26 pm · Reply

Wow, Linda! These look awesome. What a great way to use up almost bad produce! I like that you don’t have to roll out the pasta to the thinnest setting. I love my pasta machine, but if I can eliminate a few minutes of hand cranking, my shoulder will thank me :)

9. Christina November 3, 2013 at 8:00 pm · Reply

Really enjoy making pasta, seems like such a loving gesture to me. This one is so full of flavor yet with simple ingredients, rather than having to gather a thousand ingredients first! Thank you..

10. Mandy @ lady and pups November 4, 2013 at 3:01 am · Reply

oh these look too darn cute!! Like little CANDY pockets of goodness!

11. Stephanie November 4, 2013 at 7:48 am · Reply

Can I just say you have the cutest, most delicate hands ever? :) I loved those process photos. You and I both had a kick for cauliflower– just made a pesto with it yesterday. It’s probably one of my favorite vegetables to cook with in the fall. I love simple sauces like the brown butter one you whipped together– hardly an afterthought! The trademark of an excellent recipe is one that needs barely any ingredients at all.

12. carey November 6, 2013 at 9:33 am · Reply

{OK, today is another catch-up/comment-on-posts day for me! It’s weird, because I could have sworn I left a comment on this post (in which I complained about my fear of piping bags), but I think I half wrote it then got distracted and closed the window. Oy, these melty-brain days.}

But anyway, we’re going to make this curried pasta thing a legit trend. It needs to happen. I love the combination of curry spices and cauliflower, and topping it all with cilantro brown butter sauce sounds beyond divine. And how freakin’ cute are agnolotti? They look like the love child of farfalle and ravioli! I need to give these a go, asap. The in-process shots are all sorts of helpful (not to mention crazy gorgeous). (:

13. Rachel @ TwinTough November 7, 2013 at 8:02 pm · Reply

Wow! Delicious-looking pasta! Love the step-by-step photos, too! I think that I could actually attempt this! :)

14. Sini│my blue&white kitchen November 16, 2013 at 5:07 am · Reply

What a beautiful post! I’m eager to make a patch.

P.S. I’m so hooked on your blog! Such a lovely space you have created, Linda.

15. Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate November 18, 2013 at 1:42 pm · Reply

Wow these are beautiful, I love the recipe and the photos!

16. Two Red Bowls November 22, 2013 at 10:56 pm · Reply

Oh my goodness, these are beyond beautiful. And I love the step-by-step photos — you’ve explained the process so clearly! I know process photos aren’t the most fun to take so thank you so much for committing to them. This really makes me want to invest in a pasta machine — I’ve rolled pasta out by hand in the past but, while good, it’s not been absolutely ideal so far. (Still, I want to try again just to make this!) Thanks so much for posting this gorgeous tutorial and recipe!

17. Eric October 12, 2014 at 8:19 pm · Reply

I made this recipe and they ended up tasting great. This was my first time making home made pasta(and by hand) and it took me >3 hours to make, but everything turned out great. Image: https://i.imgur.com/jCfNMc0.png

Very nice, clear instructions. I love the simplistic recipe for a great product.

Tip for others: Make sure to roll out the sheets of pasta wide enough for two rows, otherwise you end up with left over dough that has dried up too much to combine again and make more.