Pancakes oatmeal recipe is a very easy and quick recipe. The ingredients are all available in my home. In this recipe, I have used whole wheat flour, but you can use refined flour.
You can serve pancakes oatmeal with any chutney or sauce of your choice. This recipe is good for kids as well as teenagers. The pancakes are soft and tasty. You can store them in an airtight container and eat them later when required.
Pancakes oatmeal is a good source of carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins. they are also healthy as they contain fiber, iron and calcium which makes them good for digestion system as well as bones and muscles.
Pancakes Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour/ atta
- 1 cup oats
- 4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon oil/ butter (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- Mix whole wheat flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, oil and milk in a bowl. add water slowly and mix till the batter is of pouring consistency.
- Heat a tawa or a griddle and pour a ladle full of batter on it and spread in round shape as shown in the picture.
- Flip on the other side when bubbles start to appear on top surface of the pancake.
- Cook for 1 minute or till browned spots appear on both sides of pancake.
- Remove from flame and serve pancakes oatmeal hot with chutney or sauce of your choice
- calories -144.3
- Total Fat -2.3g
- Saturated Fat -0.1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.7g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g