1. jaime @ sweet road October 29, 2012 at 10:23 am · Reply

Pasta with a little something extra is always such a treat! The chunks of butternut squash alongside the rigatoni look amazing.

2. Katie October 29, 2012 at 4:11 pm · Reply

This looks so good and comforting! I’m just waiting for my power to go out for good, then I’m curling up with something hot and a pre-downloaded movie.

3. la domestique October 30, 2012 at 2:02 pm · Reply

I can’t imagine how freaky this storm has been for you guys on the east coast- hope you made it through ok. The pasta looks so good! I love the idea of caramelized squash with sage, nuts, and noodles.

4. Amy October 30, 2012 at 3:20 pm · Reply

Haha, I was just about to make a very similar pasta, except I wanted to use penne pasta and sprinkle hazelnuts on top (but looking at those pine nuts, they look pretty good…). And hope you’re staying safe, dry and warm, Linda. Seeing pictures of manhattan last night was pretty shocking. Like you I kind of live under a rock when it comes to certain things (ahem, natural disasters). But gosh this just seems like it came on so quick, so hard. Hope all is well.

5. Valentina November 19, 2012 at 2:47 am · Reply

Your tomato soup on Tastespotting brought me here. Both your recipes and images are beautiful!

6. Jocellyn October 21, 2014 at 11:03 pm · Reply

This post is a little old, but I’m glad I stumbled upon it on Pinterest. I did this recipe and used a newly discovered “fresh” gluten-free spinach pasta. I mixed everything together and oh. my. lord. I was making “satisfactory” noises the entire time and making my roommate try it after she poked her “concerned” head out of her room. This is hands down the best pasta dish I’ve had in a years and I’m getting together with a fellow gluten-free friend to make it <3.

7. Brenda October 25, 2014 at 2:14 pm · Reply

I just found this today on Pinterest and made it for lunch. I used slices of Polish sausage instead of pine nuts, and used a different pasta, but I followed the recipe otherwise. My husband and I LOVED it.

Thanks for a tasty new recipe!