1. Chris November 18, 2012 at 12:44 pm · Reply

This dish is really good, but eater beware: this thing has BITE! So if that’s what you’re going for, then here it is.

These photos are gorgeous, btw. Some of the best of Brussels Sprouts I’ve ever seen. The color and texture…

2. carey November 18, 2012 at 3:44 pm · Reply

I adore spicy, vinegary brussels sprouts, but I’d never thought to add fish sauce or cilantro to them! I have a secret mission to convert my parents into brussels sprout-lovers (especially because it makes me feel like I’m in some bizarro universe when I mention a vegetable and they recoil in horror). This might be the ticket!

3. Steve2inLA November 19, 2012 at 3:33 am · Reply

You left off the last step: “When ready to serve, top with the dressing to taste and cilantro leaves, and toss once or twice to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.”

4. Eileen November 19, 2012 at 2:08 pm · Reply

Those sprouts do sound amazing! I would never have thought to go for fish sauce & rice vinegar, but it totally makes sense with the whole cabbage family. :)

5. Erin November 26, 2012 at 10:34 pm · Reply

Hey Linda! We had the brussels sprouts yesterday since we had some leftovers. They were absolutely delicious, and I think because they had been sitting in the fridge for a day or so they were especially tasty. Yum! You have made me a brussels sprouts lover.

6. All That I'm Eating November 29, 2012 at 8:22 am · Reply

If that won’t make you like brussels sprouts I don’t know what will.

7. Pam August 24, 2014 at 8:28 am · Reply

I adore brussels sprouts and love this recipe! Fish sauce & rice vinegar? Makes sense to me-I’m a believer! Not waiting till Thanksgiving, having these today! Thanks for this great recipe!!!