Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /hermes/bosnaweb14a/b1232/ipg.lindaspeakeasycom/thetarttart/wp-content/themes/origin/library/functions/core.php on line 32
Mixed Berries Galette » The Tart Tart

1. renee (will frolic for food) July 3, 2015 at 6:50 pm · Reply

well that’s just the prettiest thing i’ve seen all day. that crust is gorgeous! so inspiring.

2. stephanie July 3, 2015 at 6:53 pm · Reply

i love this galette, your words, and your and chris’ hippie dippy philosophy on clarity and focus :)

also, i love love love that i finally met you irl and i can hear you saying these things.

xoxo

ps – iceland looks magical!

3. Dena July 4, 2015 at 6:34 am · Reply

I am cookbook collector, too. Shelves filled with inspiration. Someday I’ll have to get back to basics but for now they remain. This tart looks amazing and I love the photos. Thank you so much.

4. June @ How to Philosophize with Cake July 4, 2015 at 8:15 am · Reply

What a gorgeous tart! I love the crust, it looks fabulous :)

5. Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar July 4, 2015 at 12:12 pm · Reply

I love the look of this. Perfect for summer and so easy!

6. Brianne July 5, 2015 at 5:24 pm · Reply

I’m going through the clean out the cookbook collection thing lately, and in general I’m trying to declutter and minimize possessions since our little house doesn’t have enough space for them all! I’ve never looked at Good to the Grain, but everything I’ve heard about it makes it sound like a good staple to have around. Alas, my wee cookbook collection probably won’t allow it!

7. Kathryn July 6, 2015 at 9:19 am · Reply

I picked up Good to the Grain a couple of weeks ago, having neglected it for a while and was reminded of just what an excellent book it is. This is stunning.

8. cynthia July 31, 2015 at 12:23 pm · Reply

This post! I can’t stop staring at this gorgeous galette — that crust has me mesmerized. And your words are so lovely, as always. I’m guilty of hoarding and B2 is always gunning for a good declutter. And your post has us looking forward to it even more :) Hope your summer is going splendidly, my friend!